To be the King of the Kitchen, the following are the 5 things you must have in your kitchen:
- Turmeric powder: Turmeric powder contains Bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties. All-natural!! You may want to try a turmeric face mask to help reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts. Thus, a great spice to be added in food and a great ingredient for your skincare.
- Olive Oil: Olive Oil makes your food lighter and maintains the taste too. Not many people know that mixing olive oil with apple cider vinegar is used for joint pains.First, we heat the mixture in the microwave for like 5 seconds and then by gently massaging ut on the specific area, the pain reduces a lot. Tested and approved by my grandparents and my parents too. Honestly, it works like magic. And we can use it too instead of eating painkillers because it’s natural. Thus, the versatility of this item makes it a must have item in your kitchen.
- Coffee grounds: We love coffee grounds for their aroma and the morning kick. Who doesn’t get scratches on their wood furniture well honestly everyone? Not a problem anymore because coffee grounds work like wonders. Want to know how; very simply, just rub wet coffee grounds into the scratch. Either will slightly stain the area and make the scratch appear far less noticeable.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an essential item for baking. It’s one ingredient that has multiple properties. Apart from using it for food, baking soda can be used in numerous ways. It’s also a great addition to the laundry and a perfect, mild abrasive and deodorizer for almost any cleaning project around the house. Baking soda, we love you! Well, all the women out there no more tension of oil stains on your clothes because.
- A bottle of dish soap: Dish soap is our best friend for doing dishes perfectly. But did you know dish soap can help in laundry? Knowing that dishwashing soap can be used for pre-treating grease-splattered clothes with dish soap will be shocking for anyone. After all, it’s not that farfetched to think a product designed to cut through greasy dishes might help with oil stains. And it does!
These are the top 5 things that are always there in our Kitchen. Which Kitchen product is your Hoky Grail?